no vac Instant Spot & Stain Remover
- Removes tough carpet stains including coffee, red wine, oil and sauce
- No scrubbing or vacuuming required
- 5-minute dry time
- Remove old and new stains with a light spray
- Quick and easy to use
Whether it’s messy kids, indoor pets, or just an unfortunate spill; stains are an unavoidable part of life. no vac Instant Spot & Stain Remover eliminates both old and new stains without the need for rubbing, scrubbing or vacuuming. It’s the carpet stain remover that you always wish you had.
Even extra-tough stains that have been sitting for too long are no match for no vac Instant Spot & Stain Remover. Simply spray a light coverage on and blot with a cloth or towel to effectively eliminate tough spots from:
- Red wine
- Pet stains; and more.
Remember to finish with blotting the treated area with a clean damp colourfast cloth to remove product residue.
no vac Instant Spot & Stain Remover is strong enough for deep stain removal but priced at an affordable point – no need to splurge on professional cleaning. This carpet spot remover is perfect alongside our professional range of carpet sanitiser and deodorisers, allowing you to tackle the nasty stains that cause foul odours
Available in three convenient sizes: 290g, 500g and 550g*.
* The 550g size is exclusive to Bunnings.
Learn more about tackling tough carpet stains with no vac Instant Spot & Stain Remover.
Unlike many other carpet deodoriser powders, no vac Instant Spot & Stain Remover is easy to use and requires no scrubbing and no vacuuming.
- Use with care. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Avoid breathing spray mist.
- Remove solid residue. Blot excess moisture.
- Shake can well before use. Align nozzle to the dot on the valve rim.
- Before cleaning, test hidden section of carpet for colourfastness. If discolouration occurs do not use product.
- Spray soiled area, avoid saturation. For old (overnight) stains wait 3 minutes. Blot gently with a clean damp colourfast cloth or sponge.
- Rinse cloth or sponge. Repeat step 4 until the stain is removed.
- Gently rub treated area with a clean damp colourfast cloth or sponge to remove product residue and blot dry.
Things to note:
- For best results, treat stains as soon as possible.
- General soiling will also be removed – hence the area may look lighter after treatment. This will blend in with general foot traffic over time.
- Certain stains may cause permanent discoloration even after cleaning.
- Our product is safe for use on most carpets and fabrics, however avoid contact with any material not suitable for wet cleaning.
When spot cleans are required, no vac Instant Spot & Stain remover is perfect. Both old and new stains don’t stand a chance. With no vac, you are covered.