How to remove a curry stain from your carpet
- Remove all residue and blot the area with an absorbent white cloth.
- Apply no vac Instant Spot & Stain Remover and wait for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Gently blot with a clean, absorbent cloth – work from the outside in.
- Repeat application until the stain is gone.
- Gently blot the area with clear, cold water.
- Remove excess liquid with a dry cloth.
- Leave the area to dry.
Always test an inconspicuous area of carpet before use, and always wear rubber gloves.
Curry smell in house?
For an extra burst of freshness, consider spraying no vac Sanitiser & Deodoriser to leave your room smelling naturally clean.