How to remove chewing gum from your carpet
- Place some ice cubes in a plastic bag.
- Rub over the area until brittle.
- Cover the area with a tea towel or kitchen towel.
- Shatter the gum using a rolling pin or heel of a shoe.
- Vacuum thoroughly.
- Apply no vac Instant Spot & Stain Remover.
- Gently blot the stained area, working from the outside in.
- Remove excess liquid with a dry cloth.
- Leave the area to dry, then vacuum again.
Always test an inconspicuous area of carpet before use, and always wear rubber gloves.
For an extra burst of freshness, consider spraying no vac Sanitiser & Deodoriser to leave your room smelling naturally clean.