How to get blood out of carpet
- Dampen the area with cold water and blot the stain with a kitchen towel.
- Repeat until all residue is removed, being careful not to overwet the carpet.
- Leave the carpet to dry.
- Apply no vac Instant Spot & Stain Remover and wait for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Massage the product into the stained area.
- Remove excess liquid with a dry cloth.
- Leave the area to dry.
Always test an inconspicuous area of carpet before use, and always wear rubber gloves.
For an extra burst of freshness, consider spraying no vac Sanitiser & Deodoriser to leave your room smelling naturally clean.