How to remove candle wax from your carpet
- Place some ice cubes in a plastic bag.
- Rub over the area until brittle.
- Cover the area with a tea towel or kitchen towel.
- Shatter the wax using a rolling pin or heel of a shoe.
- Vacuum thoroughly.
- Apply no vac Spot & Stain Remover.
- Blot the product into the stained area.
- Remove excess liquid with a dry cloth.
- Leave the area to dry, then vacuum again.
Always test an inconspicuous area of carpet before use, and always wear rubber gloves.
For an extra burst of freshness, consider spraying no vac Sanitiser & Deodoriser to leave your room smelling naturally clean.