How to remove egg from your carpet
- Remove all residue with a blunt knife.
- Blot the area with kitchen towel to absorb any excess liquid.
- Apply no vac Instant Spot & Stain Remover and wait for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Gently blot the stained area, working from the outside in.
- Remove excess liquid with a dry cloth.
- Leave the area to dry.
Always test an inconspicuous area of carpet before use, and always wear rubber gloves.
For an extra burst of freshness, consider spraying no vac Sanitiser & Deodoriser to leave your room smelling naturally clean.