How to remove baby oil from your carpet
- Blot up all the residue with a kitchen towel.
- Add a little white spirit to a soft, dry cloth and dab the area.
- Apply no vac Instant Spot & Stain Remover and wait for up to 5 minutes.
- Gently blot the stained area.
- Remove excess liquid with a dry cloth.
If a greasy residue persists after drying, apply white spirit with a soft cloth from the outside to the centre of the stain and follow steps 4 to 6.
Always test an inconspicuous area of carpet before use, and always wear rubber gloves.
For an extra burst of freshness, consider spraying no vac Sanitiser & Deodoriser to leave your room smelling naturally clean.