How to remove baby moisturising cream from your carpet
- Blot up all the residue with kitchen towel.
- Add a little WD-40 to a clean, dry cloth and dab the area from outside to centre to evaporate the oil.
- Repeat until all residue is removed.
- Apply no vac Instant Spot & Stain Remover.
- Gently blot the stained area, working from the outside in.
- Remove excess liquid with a dry cloth.
Always test an inconspicuous area of carpet before use, and always wear rubber gloves.
For an extra burst of freshness, consider spraying no vac Sanitiser & Deodoriser to leave your room smelling naturally clean.